Know about the Core Servers
Core Servers are those which does not utilizes any particular platform for its running and is totally dependent on command line interface.
Advantages of the Core Servers
The several advantages of the Core Servers attached are as below:
- The less complex options in terms of the functionality.
- Since Server Core installs only the required manageable DHCP, File, DNS, Media Services, and Active Directory server, the requirement of servicing is less.
- There is less attack surface since there is less pressure running on the server.
- The Requires Disk Space is less in comparison with others.
- Greater Stability.
- Core Server Management provide services on those servers which are running without control panel or any web based interface to manage the services.
Unlimited Tickets Support
24 x 7 Ticket Support
Response and Resolution Time
- Within 10 Minutes Response Time Guarantee for Support Tickets
- Within 12 Hours Resolution Time Guarantee for Support Tickets
- Initial Server Setups
- Hosting panel Installation
- All Linux Flavours Supported
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Platforms Supported
- Database Servers ( MSSSQL, MySQL) Support
- Setting Apache, IIS or Nginx
- Third Party Software Support like (Joomla, WordPress, magento)
- Apache,IIS, Tomcat, DNS
- ASP.NET, PHP, Java
- MSSQL, MySQL
- Exim, Postfix, sendmail, Mail Enable, smarter mail, power mta etc
- Server Securing and Hardening
- Firewall Installation & Configurations
- 3rd Party Software Installation
Server Log Monitoring
- Techs will be monitoring the Server Logs
- Restart Services if necessary and required
- Fix issues if any of the services have problems